The International Guild of Butlers & Housemanagers have a range of services tailored to individual needs, expectation and budgets for the modern butler and client wherever you are based in the world, we can travel to you and establish your needs and interpret your requirements: For further details and costs, please ask us for more information and advise us of your plans.
- Communication skills
- Customer Care
- Operational Skills
- Thinking & behaving like a General Manager
- Ettiquette and maners
- Basic rules of behaviour in looking after guests
- Cultural skills & cultural awareness
- Dealing with VIPS and celebrities
- Butler Skills
- Food & Beverage skills
- Train your trainers.
- Health & Safety
- Company inductions
- Departmental training plans
1. Household Management training
Household Costing / Budgeting / Purchasing
Staff management for special events
2 Hotel Butler requirements
Looking after a guest inhouse, prearrival, arrival, during the stay, on departure, and post departure
We are able to consult on any projecy, F&B or Butler Related,
- We have experience in opening new Restaurants and Small boutique hotels
- We are happy to advise, mentor or lead your project with you, or for you.
- We can train your trainers, to carry on training after we have gone.
ALSO AVAILABLE - GUEST TALKS
- COLLEGE CAREER TALKS
- BUTLER PRESENTATIONS, INTRODUCTIONS
MEDIA WORK FOR BUTLERS AND THE BUTLER PROFESSION